Random Amusings

I like to write stuff. This is where I put some of it.

Monday, December 25, 2006

More things I think I think

1. Festivus was great. I had the Airing of Grievances by myself. I covered everyone that wasn't here. My fear is that now my neighbors have added me to their list for next year.
2. Jewish groups everywhere are holding Christmas Eve get togethers this year called "Matzoh Balls." This further explains why every good writers' room has at least one Jew in it.
3. Today, MSNBC had an article on its front page titled "Sex does the body good." You know what else does a body good? Me.
4. I think it is almost Christmas Day and I don't have a Chinese takeout place picked out. This indicates very poor planning on my part.
5. In addition to #4, I only have one movie from Netflix for Christmas Day - and it isn't "The Hebrew Hammer." My poor planning has ruined Christmas.
6. I don't get people who don't like coffee. It's so wonderful that a day can't really begin until I have it. My brain has a built in reminder system, where if I don't have my morning coffee, I get a vicious headache. It's great.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home