Random Amusings

I like to write stuff. This is where I put some of it.

Thursday, June 14, 2007

Things I have banned from the internet

I am hereby declaring a moratorium on the following crimes against the internet. These only make you sound like a gigantic tool.



1. 'Nuff Said - Apparently, it wasn't because you felt the need to tack on these two words. I have two more for you: Shut up.

2. One. Word. Sentences. - It is still acceptable to use three consecutive one word sentences only if the first one is "Worst." Stop. It. Now.

3. Any city nickname that isn't typed to save time or space or unless it's widely used. Houston is not "H-town." Chicago IS Chi-town. Omaha is not "O-ville." Cincinnati IS Cincy. If you live in Walla Walla, the choice is yours.

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home