Random Amusings

I like to write stuff. This is where I put some of it.

Sunday, August 26, 2007

Shake 'em on down

This weekend's 'This is why we are best friends' moment is brought to you by Shawn and Brieanna's most excellent wedding.

Setting: Withak's hotel room. Kris is in the bathroom when his lovely wife notices that I was choosing my tie from the three I brought.
Brie: Why did you bring three ties?
Me: That way, if I strike out with the hottest bridesmaid, I can change my tie and pretend to be someone else. I'm a master of disguise.

Kris comes out of the bathroom and tries to choose a tie from the two that he brought.

Brie: You brought two ties?
Kris: Yes
Brie: At least you didn't bring three like Shuller.
Kris: Well, Shuller needs them so that if he strikes out with the hottest bridesmaid, he can change his tie and pretend to be someone else. He's a master of disguise.

Well played, Mr. Withak.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home